Problem- you’re looking for a good lab that illustrates Newtons laws of motion, but you don’t want something that takes a ton of prep, looks chaotic, and stresses you out. If that’s you right now (which described me before I found this idea and modified it), this lab might fit your needs.
In it, your students will assemble their own Newton Car, which flings a canister one direction while the car goes another. Look over the lab, and decide whether to keep it as-is, or go any number of directions with other experiments, as well as with the conclusion.
As presented, this lab takes 4 days, but don’t be surprised if it takes longer.
Brand new lesson. No video yet.
Preview of Teacher Notes
Parts of this Lesson:
- Video presentation (Preview coming soon)
- Student Handout (Members)
- Teacher Notes (Preview above)
- Powerpoint with examples of graphs and sentences to show students when concluding (Members)
- Editable version of Student Handout (Members)
Please follow and like us: